Procedures Based on Provider Liability Limitation Act
Requests for disclosure of sender information or for measures to prevent content transmission due to possible infringement of rights related to copyrights, trademarks, defamation and privacy can only be accepted in writing. Please read the guidelines developed by the Provider Liability Limitation Act Guidelines Review Council and submit the following documents to us by mail.
- (1) Notice of Infringing Information and Request for Transmission Prevention Measures or Demand for Disclosure of Identification Information of the Sender (with your registered seal affixed)
- (2) Certificate of Seal Registration (issued within the last three months)
Send to the following address:
GMO Internet, Inc.
Cerulean Tower, 26-1 Sakuragaokacho
- Note: To prepare the documents mentioned in (1), please provide the location (URL) of the content that appears to infringe your rights, and attach some documents that could help us identify the content in question, such as printouts of the relevant web pages.
- Note: If the documents mentioned in (1) contain any information that you do not wish to disclose to the sender of the content in question, please specify it beforehand. It should be noted that submitting the documents in accordance with the prescribed procedures does not guarantee that the sender information will be disclosed or the measures to prevent content transmission will be implemented.
The following should be confirmed before contacting us:
- Please confirm once again that the website containing the infringing information is managed by us. Even if one of our group companies manages the website, we cannot relay your requests to the company. Make sure you contact the relevant company directly.
- Have you contacted the website administrator before contacting us? If you are seeking a prompt resolution, you are advised to contact the website administrator directly first.
Note: Please see here if you are a member of a political party or a candidate for public office, and would like to go through the procedures based on the Provider Liability Limitation Act “Special Provision on Candidate for Elective Public Office, etc.”