The following is GMO Internet Group's social media management policy and information about GMO Internet Group's social media accounts.
Social Media Management Policy
This "Social Media management policy" (hereinafter, "the Management Policy") is intended to set forth matters relating to the operation of the following Facebook and other social media accounts of the GMO Internet Group (hereinafter, "GMO Official Accounts").
GMO Official Accounts are operated for the purpose of deepening your understanding of the GMO Internet Group through the transmission of information about GMO Internet Group's business, initiatives, events, and the like.
3. Comment Management
(1) Reply to comments
In principle, we do not individually respond to comments posted on GMO Official Accounts.
(2) Deletion of comments
We may, in the operation of GMO Official Accounts, take measures such as hiding, deleting, or rejecting comments that we deem to correspond to any of the items set forth below in whole or in part without notifying or obtaining the consent of the comment poster, among others.
- Comments in violation of laws, ordinances, and similar
- Comments contrary to public order and morals
- Comments that slander or otherwise damage the reputation or credit of our company or specific individuals, corporations, and organizations among others
- Comments that promote criminal activity
- Comments that infringe upon privacy, such as comments that disclose or leak personal information
- Comments that infringe upon third-party rights, including patent rights, design rights, copyrights, trademark rights, and portrait rights
- Comments posted for profit-making purposes
- Comments posted for the purpose of advertising or promoting products or services among others, of the comment poster or a third-party (regardless of whether they are free or paid products/services) or those considered spam
- Comments that state false content or content that significantly differs from the facts
- Comments that include content such as abusive, obscene, vulgar, or insulting wording, or hate speech, among others
- Comments posted for the purpose of inducing GMO Official Account users to visit other websites without expressing any opinion or calling for attention
- Comments posted repeatedly by the same user (including when the poster has repeatedly made similar comments)
- Comments that contain links to websites which contain content that corresponds to any of the preceding items
- Comments that are not appropriate for the purpose of GMO Official Accounts
- Comments that may correspond to any of the preceding items
- In addition to comments that correspond to each of the preceding items, any comments that we otherwise deem unsuitable in the operation of GMO Official Accounts
(3) Blocking of comments
We may temporarily or permanently block users who have posted comments that correspond to any of the items set forth in 3. (2) from making comments on GMO Official Accounts.
4. Revision to the Management Policy
This Management Policy is subject to change without notice.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights, portrait rights, and other rights associated with photographs, illustrations, audio, movies, articles, and the like posted on GMO Official Accounts shall be attributable to our company or the legitimate rights holder. You may freely use "like", "share", and/or other buttons for articles posted on GMO Official Accounts.
You may also reprint or repost content, provided you specify the source. However, this shall not apply to content marked "Unauthorized reprinting or reposting prohibited" or something to that effect.
- Rights such as copyrights associated with information such as comments posted on GMO Official Accounts shall be attributable to the user who posted that information. However, by posting such information, the user grants our company the non-exclusive right to use that information worldwide, free of charge and agrees not to exercise his or her moral rights and similar against our company.
- While we make every effort with regard to the content posted on GMO Official Accounts, we make no guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, utility, immediacy, fitness for the purpose of use of GMO Official Account users, and any other matters in relation to such content.
- Information posted on GMO Official Accounts may be changed or deleted without notice.
- We and the GMO Internet Group assume no liability for (i) any damage, loss, expenses, and burden among others, suffered or incurred by users of GMO Official Accounts as a consequence of using the information posted on GMO Official Accounts; (ii) any damage, loss, expenses, and burden among others, suffered or incurred by users of GMO Official Accounts as a consequence of omissions or errors in information posted on GMO Official Accounts, changes made to that information, deletion of that information, deletion or non-deletion of comments, or interruption or abolition of GMO Official Accounts; or (iii) any damage, loss, expenses, and burden among others, suffered or incurred by users of GMO Official Accounts in connection with the use of GMO Official Accounts not specified in (i) and (ii) above.
- We and the GMO Internet Group assume no liability for any trouble or disputes arising between users of GMO Official Accounts and third-parties in connection with the use of GMO Official Accounts nor for any damage, loss, expenses, and burden among others, suffered or incurred by users in connection therewith. Please resolve such troubles on your own responsibility.
- Information posted on GMO Official Accounts is not intended to solicit investment in our company or the GMO Internet Group. Please make any decision regarding investment in our company and the GMO Internet Group at your own risk.