- Users bear responsibility for their use of this site.
- All information published on this site is done so at the discretion of GMO Internet. The company makes no guarantee, explicit or implied, in regard to the accuracy, thoroughness, adequacy or availability of information.
- GMO Internet under no circumstances bears any responsibility for damages occurring as a result of actions taken or not taken based on information published on this site.
- GMO Internet may amend all or part of the content of this site or temporarily suspend or cease operation of the site without prior notice.
- GMO Internet under no circumstances bears any responsibility for damages incurred by users of the site as a result of use of an external site to which we have provided a link or that has provided a link to the GMO Internet site.
- Normal use of the site may be restricted by the users' communication environment, computer environment or other factors.
Copyrights and Trademarks of GMO Internet
- GMO Internet and other parties hold the copyrights to all text, images, illustrations, video files, audio files software, etc. published on this site. GMO Internet complies with all copyright laws and other relevant legislation. The contents of this site may not be reproduced, adapted, or publicly transmitted without permission of the copyright holder, except for private use, in the form of a quotation or where otherwise permitted by copyright laws.
- The names of all GMO Internet products and services that appear on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of GMO Internet.
Trademarks of Other Companies
- Adobe and Adobe Flash are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Windows is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries
- All other company names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Linking to this Site
- Please contact us before linking to the GMO Internet site for either commercial or non-commercial purposes. Use our Contact Form and include the URL to which you would like to link along with your contact details.
Permission will not be granted in the following cases.
1.When the applicant site contains content that slanders GMO Internet products or services, or that is harmful to the reputation of GMO Internet.
2.When the applicant site includes content that is prohibited by law.
3.When the applicant site includes content that is inconsistent with public order and morality or ethics in society.
4.When frame links or image links are not distinguishable as our content.
*Links to our site should open a new window or completely replace the existing window.
5.When the applicant site wrongly implies a partnership or affiliation with GMO Internet or that GMO Internet in any way supports the site.
- Even when the applicant site does not contain any of the above, GMO Internet reserves the right to request that a link be removed from a site or that the method of linking be changed.
- Please be aware that a site URL may change or be removed without prior notice.
- GMO Internet under no circumstances bears any responsibility for damages incurred by users or other third parties as a result of changes to or the removal of links.
About Links to External Sites in this Site
- This site contains some links to external sites. GMO Internet is not responsible for the content of external sites. Inclusion of a link does not constitute approval, support or guarantee of the site content.
We recommend the following for optimal viewing of our site;
Operating System: Windows®2000/Windows®XP, Mac OS 10.1 or above.
Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 1.0, Safari 1.2 or above.
Plug ins: Ａdobe® Flash® Player, Adobe® Reader™
- Users may select from three text sizes (small, medium, large) for viewing. However please be aware that text size adjustment differs according to the functions of the user's browser.
Please also be aware of the following.
- The size of text in images cannot be changed.
- Page layout may change when text size is adjusted.
- It may not be possible to change text size in some browsers.
- GMO Internet uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security to protect customers' personal information. SSL is an encryption protocol that protects personal details and other confidential information from being intercepted in transition.
- This site sets a cookie in the browser in which it is opened for increased usability for repeat visitors.
The cookie is used to transmit information between the browser and the site; it does not transmit any personal details and has no negative affect on the computer.
Setting a browser to not receive cookies will not prevent the user from viewing the site (some parts of the site may not be viewable). Please refer to your browser support site for instructions on how to change browser settings.
Governing Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
- Users access this site of their own free will and are responsible for their own use. Disputes arising in relation to the site shall be settled before the Tokyo District First Agreement Jurisdictional Court.
Limits of Liability Law for Providers
- The Limits of Liability for Providers is the Law Concerning the Limits of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and the Right to Request Disclosure of Identification Information of the Senders enacted on May 27, 2002. In regard to the unlawful distribution of information, prior to the enactment of this law, in cases where GMO Internet removed such information in response to a right holder claim, the company risked being held liable by the distributor of the information. In cases where GMO Internet denied the right holder's claim the company risked facing a compensation claim from the right holder. In either circumstance the company was unable to settle the majority of claims.
However the enactment of Limits of Liability for Providers law has to some extent clarified the extent of a provider's liability for damages so when the company receives a request to prevent the unlawful transmission of information or to disclose the identity of the sender, it follows specific procedures proscribed by the Limits of Liability for Providers law and the guidelines established by the Limits of Liability for Providers investigative committee.
Anyone with a claim regarding defamation or infringement of copyrights, trademark rights or privacy seeking to prevent the distribution of certain information or disclosure of the sender's identity should contact us after having read all guidelines established by the Limits of Liability for Providers law investigative committee. GMO Internet will not provide advice on how to proceed. Please consult a lawyer or other specialist if you have any questions. Please confirm the following before making an inquiry.
1.Is the site containing infringing information managed by another company? If the concerned site is managed by a group company GMO Internet will not act as an intermediary‚ please contact the relevant company directly.
2.Have you contacted directly the administrator of the concerned site before contacting GMO Internet? Please contact the site administrator first if you desire a fast resolution.